The terms we/JMD Fintech/Website/App individually and collectively refer to “JMD FINTECH PRIVATE LIMITED” and the terms "You" /"Your" / “User”/ "Yourself" refer to the users.
Information Collection and Use
- For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, mail id, user name, password, date of birth and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
- All required information is service dependent and we may use the above said user information to, maintain, protect, and improve its services (including advertising services) and for developing new services. Such information will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force.
- If any user choose to buy our services from the website, the user is allowing us to gather the personal information of user.
- The information collected may consists of:
- Your Personal Information including your name, age, address, email id, phone number, date of birth, gender, job position, occupation, financial information, any other sensitive personal data or information etc.
- Non-personal information which may include your geographical location, IP address, your system details like OS version, internet browser & your telecom service provider etc.
- Information about your transactions with us, or previous insurers, such as your policy coverage, claim information, premium and payment history.
- Other information as may be required by the insurance companies or provided by you on insurance applications or questionnaire.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive. Our website uses these "cookies" to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service. Cookies cannot read data off your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come. Your Information will mostly be stored in electronic form however certain data may be stored in physical form.
Purpose of Collection, Storage, Use, Processing:
You authorise JMD Fintech to contact you through call, SMS, email, WhatsApp or any other mode in future. You hereby override your NDNC registration JMD Fintech collect your Information solely for the purpose of providing you the product or service that is connected with the function or activity of the JMD Fintech which includes but not limited to the following ("Purpose"):
- To inform you about various products and services;
- To address your queries and resolve your concerns pertaining to any service or product that you were looking for;
- To process your transactions and to provide you with transaction and post transaction-related services, providing, improving, and marketing our products and services, including site content and performance;
- To send you survey and marketing communications or facilitate various programmes and initiatives launched either by us or third party which we believes may be of interest to you;
- To facilitate your usage of Website and improve our service, product or content on Website;
- To review Website performance and do data analysis to make your experience better;
- To protect the integrity of our Website;
- To implement information security practices, to determine any security breaches, contaminant or computer virus, to investigate/prevent/take action illegal activities and suspected fraud; and
- To perform such other functions as described to you at the time of collection or pursuant to your consent.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our users, customers or former customers to anyone, except:
- As permitted by law;
- Servicing your requests and facilitating your use of our Website;
- Analyze use of and improve our Website, products and services;
- Identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and other misuses of our Website; and
You acknowledge and agree that JMD Fintech may share, disclose, transfer or part with your Information to other entities depending upon the type of service or product you are looking for or for one or more of the permissible purposes. JMD Fintech may also share your personal or non-personal information where it is required to share the same with such other entities for providing you the service or product and you provide JMD Fintech, your unconditional consent to do the same. JMD Fintech may share statistical data and/or other Non-personal Information or details without your express or implied consent to facilitate various program or initiatives launched by JMD Fintech, third party service providers, insurance companies, partners or financial institutions, from time to time.
We use other third parties such as a credit/debit card processing company, payment gateway, pre-paid cards etc. to enable you to make payments for buying products or availing services on Website. When you sign up for these services, you may have the ability to save your card details for future reference and faster future payments. In such case, we may share your relevant Information as necessary for the third parties to provide such services, including your name, residence and email address. The processing of payments or authorization is solely in accordance with these third parties policies, terms and conditions and we are not in any manner responsible or liable to you or any third party for any delay or failure at their end in processing the payments. In addition to this, JMD Fintech reserve the right to share your Information with any Government Agency or other authorized law enforcement agencies (LEAs) mandated under law to obtain your Information for the purpose of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including but not limited to cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences etc.
Third Party Links:
JMD Fintech takes commercially reasonable security measures to secure your information from unauthorised access, usage or disclosure or alteration. For this purpose we adopt reasonable security practices and procedures, in line with the industry standard, to include, technical, operational, managerial and physical security controls in order to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, or disclosure while it is under our control. While we protect your Personal information as per industry standards, you acknowledge that the internet or computer networks are not fully secure and that we cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of your Personal information. Therefore you acknowledge that you shall not hold responsible JMD Fintech in any manner whatsoever for loss of your information, or any other data, which you shares with us or which we have with us if such loss or any damage caused to you because of Force Majeure events. You further acknowledge that any information (including your personal information) transmitted to us or from your use of Website will therefore be at your own risk
It is clarified that Force Majeure events includes any event which is beyond the reasonable control of the JMD Fintech which may include but not limited to sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer, computer system or computer network, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption.
Update of Your Information:
In purview of the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) guidelines, You hereby authorize insurance companies and its affiliates/partners or otherwise who are accessing the your Information by virtue of their association with JMD Fintech to communicate with you through telephone/mobile, Email, SMS or other modes of communication even if yours number/numbers(s) is/are registered in the National Do Not Call Registry (NDNC) or www.nccptrai.gov.in.
Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to …………………………….. ("Grievance Officer").
JMD FINTECH PRIVATE LIMITED
Registered office: KARSI MANDI KE PAAS, AMBA COLONY, KUCHAMAN, NAGAUR, RAJASTHAN, INDIA, 341508
We will strive to address your feedback and concerns in a timely and effective manner.
In case of a refund due to an erroneous transaction or cancellation, the premium paid for any financial product will be refunded through direct credit or cheque as per the prevailing policy of the respective financial Institutions that you have chosen to buy the product from.
In case of a cancellation, the premium paid for any financial product will be refunded through direct credit or cheque as per the policy of the respective financial Institutions that you have chosen to buy the product from.